Monday 14 January 2013

My Magical Dosth

You are my best buddy...
You are my magic companion...
The day you came, things are happening magically fr me...
Are you from any sorcery land R...
Do you possess any supernatural powers...
Where were you so long...
You always takes care of my safety...
Showed me the value of a second...
3 Times delivered me @ a magical timing...
You are the one who can understand my true feeling...
When i m with you;
I always felt only you can hear what i feel ...
You have the power of influencing my mind...
Are you becoming part of me R...
You are trying to fulfill your companion's wish...
Whatever;
I feel you are one unselfish, caring,  adventurous friend...
You gave me adventurous turns...
Ride with Fun, smile and crazy curves...
I care 4 u, the way you care 4 me...
The bond between you and me will only gets stronger...

My dear FAZER




No comments:

Post a Comment